"Faces and Places in Fashion" provides an opportunity to connect with the pulse of the fashion industry in an open and conversational setting.
"Faces & Places in Fashion" is a lecture series, class, and forum for prominent fashion professionals to discuss their trade, experience, and perspective on the business. We invite the general public to attend.
The lectures are typically held on Mondays from 4:10 pm - 5:30 pm but check listing as some times are changing.
In light of Covid-19, classes are all online.
Fall 2020 Lectures
- August 31, Course Introduction, Caroline Gordon
- September 7, Labor Day, No Class
- September 14, Kade & Sergio Guadarrama, Owners, Celestino Couture -- (click here to watch archived class)
- September 28, Yom Kippur, No Class
- October 5, Karen Sabag, Designer, film, Karen Sabag New York -- (click here to watch archived class)
- October 12, Robert Bronstein, business and brand building -- (click here to watch archived class)
- October 19, Tanya Golesic,President, Jimmy Choo -- (click here to watch archived class)
- October 26,Lauren Dudley Stephens,CEO/Co Founder, Dudley Stephens -- (click here to attend class, open to public)
- November 2, Madeline Grayson & September Votta, Co Founders, Tuckernuck
- November 9, Sara Tosetti, Costume Designer, Parisian Costume Designer in Brooklyn
- November 16, Fran Dunaway, CEO/Co Founder, TomboyX
- November 23, Current Issues Class/Thanksgiving week
- November 30,Virginie Lanoue, Collection Coordinator, Isabel Marant
- December 7, Kim Nemser, Chief Merchandising Officer, Warby Parker
- December 14, Fashion Services Network, Panelists
- December 21, Final
Schedule is subject to change. Guests are welcome and reservations are not necessary.