"Faces and Places in Fashion" provides an opportunity to connect with the pulse of the fashion industry in an open and conversational setting.
"Faces & Places in Fashion" is a lecture series, class, and forum for prominent fashion professionals to discuss their trade, experience, and perspective on the business. We invite the general public to attend.
The lectures are typically held on Mondays from 4:10 pm - 5:30 pm but check listing as some times are changing.
In light of Covid-19, classes have moved online through the remainder of the semester.
Spring 2020 Lectures
- January 27, Course Introduction, Caroline Gordon
- February 3, Randy Goldberg, Co-Founder, Bombas
- February 10, Austyn Zung, Creative Director, Ann Taylor
February 17, Presidents' Day, No Class
- February 24, Elodie Lifchitz, Senior Design Director, Rag and Bone
- March 2, Maria Hooper, Costume Designer, film, television, theater
- March 9, Kade & Sergio Guadamarra, Owners, Celestino Couture
- March 16, Hunter Kaczorowski, Historical Costume Designer, Broadway
- March 23, Steven Stipelman, Professor FIT, WWD Previously -- ( view this lecture on youtube.com )
- March 30, Adrianne Kirszner, President of North America, Kate Spade -- ( join the lecture live online at 4:10 pm, 3/30/20 )
- April 6, Spring Break, No Class
- April 13, Current Issues due
- April 20, Michelle Horowitz, Chief Marketing Officer, Current: Blink Fitness, Previous: Diane Von Furstenberg -- ( join the lecture live online at 4:10 pm, 4/20/20 )
- April 27,Austyn Zung, Creative Director, Ann Taylor -- ( join the lecture live online at 4:10 pm, 4/27/20 )
- May 4, Rebecca Gross & Laura Fowkes, Director of Sales & Design Director, Michael Kors -- ( join the lecture live online at 4:10 pm, 5/04/20 )
- May 11, Fashion Services Network, Panelists
- May 18, Final
Schedule is subject to change. Guests are welcome and reservations are not necessary.