Writing Teaching Resources
We offer faculty support on developing assignments, facilitating workshops, talking to students about expectations for written and oral communication, and responding to and assessing student communication projects. While you might find the information available on this web site helpful, we encourage you to reach out to us directly. We are always happy to meet with you to strategize on how to help your student meet communication-focused course learning outcomes.
- Develop/Create Writing Assignments
- Peer Writing Workshops
- Teaching With Writing
- Assessing/Responding to Student Writing
- Assigning Writing in the Age of AI
- Communicating with Remote Learners: Strategies and Tips
- Assessing/Responding to Student Presentations
For resources on anti-racism and creating equitable, just, and fair learning environments, please visit the FIT Library's Anti-Racism Guide.