- The Museum entrance is wheelchair accessible, with an automatic door.
- One complimentary wheelchair is available at the information desk of the Museum lobby.
- An elevator that reaches all floors of the Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located on the ground floor, but not on the lower level.
- Large print label copy binders are available for exhibitions. Please ask the guards at the information desk for a copy.
- Braille can be found on the directional buttons in the elevators.
Special exhibition tours can be arranged with advance notice for children and adults with developmental disabilities or special needs, by contacting Lynn Sallaberry by phone at 212 217.4550 or by fax at 212 217.4541