Corporate Sponsorship Program
A principal goal of The Museum at FIT is to provide the public with an opportunity to explore the exciting and dynamic world of fashion through its exhibitions and educational programs. Our corporate sponsorship program offers you the opportunity to support the museums mission of advancing knowledge of fashion.
Exhibition sponsorships at The Museum at FIT provide corporations with a unique opportunity to partner with a not-for-profit arts organization with a special focus. The Museum at FIT offers exhibition sponsorship at a number of levels, from platinum sponsorship at $150,000 and gold sponsor at $100,000, to silver sponsor at $50,000. Benefits vary according to the level of sponsorship, but higher levels include some of all of the following:
- Recognition on a donor panel prominently displayed near the entrance of the exhibition, and on a wall in the Museum lobby, and on a poster on the front window of the Museum.
- Acknowledgement in printed materials associated with the exhibition, such as the gallery guide, and on invitations to the opening reception.
- Credit in publicity materials.
- Invitations for a select group of corporate representatives and guest to the opening reception.
- Opportunities to organize private curator-guided tours of the exhibition for corporate representatives and guests.
- Opportunities to host additional events in association with the exhibition.
A sponsor may provide goods or services in conjunction with an exhibition, program, or special initiative by the museum and receive recognition in appropriate printed materials. Examples of in-kind donations are food, beverages, or gift bag items to an opening reception or special event. Signage opportunities or ways to distribute publicity materials are different for each event.
For information about making an in-kind donation, please contact Tanya Melendez, curator of education and public programs at 212 217.4536.