The CET seeks to provide faculty development resources to partner faculty abroad. Examples of the resources you will find on the CET site include: templates for building a course syllabus, a glossary of commonly used teaching terms, information on teaching theory, videos of master teachers in the classroom and technology tutorials---to name a few.
- FIT International Programs web page.
- CET Tips for Blackboard Use. webinar (captioned) by Jeffrey Riman as presented to FIT-SUNY Korea, Sep 5th, 2019
- Tips for Teaching webinar (captioned) by Elaine Maldonado as presented to FIT-SUNY Korea, August 29th, 2019
- SUNY IITG grant, 2017-18 Beyond the Bambo Canvas: Innovative Instruction for a Globalized Classroom. Kyunghee Pyun and Elaine Maldonado
- Couture Korea at the Asian Art Museum. A CET event supported by a 2017-18 SUNY-IITG grant directed by Professors Kyunghee Pyun and Elaine Maldonado. Held synchronously with The Asian Art Musuem in San Fransisco and FIT on November 13, 2017. Watch the video. (captioned)
- Conference Event: Beyond the Bamboo Canvas:
Innovative Instruction for a Globalized Classroom. Visit the conference website