There are many ways to study abroad at FIT, whether you're looking for a short stay in another country or something more long-term. You can also choose from a long list of courses taught by FIT faculty or faculty members at partner schools.
- study in Florence or Milan
- programs include Fashion Design, Fashion Business Management, and liberal arts
- earn a minor in Italian
- study semesters 5-6 in New York City and semesters 7-8 in Paris
- programs include Advertising and Marketing Communications
- earn a minor in Psychology (with options for others, under advisement)
Short-Term Study Abroad (Winter and Summer)