The work order system is for maintenance requests only. A work order is a request related to space maintenance that can usually be completed within a time frame of 1-7 days. IT/Cable TV requests should be submitted with FIT TechHelp (212-217-4357).
Maintenance work orders can be placed by using our online work order system.
To create a work order:
- Log into you MyFIT account.
- Under Web Resources, choose “Facilities Maintenance Work Order Request”.
- Choose your maintenance work order type under “Work Orders” tab.
- Complete your new work order request, and click “Save.”
- Now, your work order is “open” and a building and grounds representative will address it at their earliest convenience.
How to Follow up on a Work Order
You may follow up on a work order by contacting the UG2 department at extension 4420 and speaking with a representative. Please have your work order number ready for reference.
Please note that this system is monitored during normal business hours.
Should you have any severe emergencies (gas smells, water leaks, power failure, lack of heat, etc.), please contact our Public Safety Emergency Number immediately at (212)-217-7777.