Policy No. EM0012
The advertising, marketing, or merchandising of credit cards to students on the campus of the Fashion Institute of Technology is strictly prohibited, except as provided in this document. In 2005, the FIT Board of Trustees approved this college policy regarding the marketing and selling of credit cards on FIT Property.
Who is Affected by This Policy
- All members of the FIT community
- Third parties
- Responsible Administrator: Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Success
- Responsible Office(s): Enrollment Management and Student Success; Communications and External Relations
- Implementation History: Issued 2005; Updated July 2014
- Contact(s): Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Success; Vice President for Communications and External Relations
View Official Policy
EM0012, Credit Card Marketing (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.