During this difficult period, we hope you will stay connected with us online! Explore
an online exhibition, watch one of our past programs on Youtube, download a podcast
to listen to, study up on a designer via our online collections, or order one of our
publications to read at home! We’ve created this page to easily navigate to some of
our online content.
- Ballerina: Fashion’s Modern Muse
- Power Mode: The Force of Fashion
- Eleanor Lambert: Empress of Seventh Avenue
- André Leon Talley in conversation with Valerie Steele
- Building Community Through Fashion in Harlem
- Zandra Rhodes: 50 Fabulous Years in Fashion
Fashion Culture Podcast
- Ballet Shoes: Function, Fashion, and Fetish
- A Conversation with Liya Kebede
- Fashion, Art, and Luxury in Paris
Exhibition and Event images
Dive into installation images of all our exhibitions on Flickr! We also feature lots of event photos from past Fashion Culture special programs as well as Couture Council luncheons and events.
Explore objects in our collection from the 18th and 19th century, 1920s and 1930s, and more.
- Exhibitionism: 50 Years of The Museum at FIT
- Paris Fashion
- Fairy Tale Fashion