During this difficult period, we hope you will stay connected with us online! Explore an online exhibition, watch one of our past programs on YouTube, download a podcast to listen to, study up on a designer via our online collections, or order one of our publications to read at home! We’ve created this page to easily navigate to some of our online content.
To find digital content from any of our past exhibits, explore our A-Z list!
- Daphne Guinness
- Power Mode
- Dance and Fashion
- Exposed: A History of Lingerie
- Ivy Style
Fashion Culture Programs on YouTube
- Dapper Dan in conversation with Valerie Steele
- André Leon Talley in conversation with Valerie Steele
- Paris Fashion: A Cultural History
- Fashion Metropolis Berlin
- Pink: The History of a Punk, Pretty, Powerful Color
- Yves Saint Laurent + Halston: Fashioning the 70s
- The Body: Fashion and Physique Interviews
Fashion Studies Resources
- 100 Years of Fashion videos
- FIT’s Fashion History Timeline
- Fashion and Diversity Reading List
- Fashion Theory Journal, edited by Dr. Valerie Steele
- Why Fashion Matters | Valerie Steele | Rijksmuseum
- Fashion and the Harlem Renaissance | Liz Way | The Harlem School of the Arts
To see other past talks by MFIT staff, visit our Talks + Lectures page!
Explore objects in our collection from the 18th and 19th century, 1920s and 1930s, and more.
Fashion Culture Podcast
Listen to historians, curators, and media professionals provide new perspectives on the history, impact, and evolution of fashion.
Find educational activities for educators, teens, and children designed to provide active engagement with our online exhibitions and collection.
- Scavenger Hunts
- Lesson Plans
Exhibition and Event Images
Dive into installation images of all our exhibitions on Flickr! We also feature lots of event photos from past Fashion Culture special programs as well as Couture Council luncheons and events.
- Exhibitionism: 50 Years of The Museum at FIT
- Paris Fashion
- Fairy Tale Fashion