SUMMER IN NYC
Visiting Interns Summer Housing: June 4, 2022 - August 7, 2022
Thank you for your interest in FIT Summer Housing. We have reached our occupancy for Summer 2022. Please check back here in March 2023 if you are interested in staying with us for the 2023 Summer.
Location and Amenities
Kaufman Hall - 406 West 31st Street New York, NY 10001
- Loft-style apartments with air conditioning, high ceilings, and city views
- Full kitchens and private bathrooms
- Easy walking distance to Penn Station, Times Square, subways, buses, and trains
- 24-hour security and on-call maintenance staff
- Professional on-call staff
- Fitness center
- Wireless internet, cable television, and 24-hour lounge
- Work areas and laundry facilities with text message alerts
- You must be at least 18 years old and submit proof of age.
- You must be participating in an internship at a NYC company or organization.
- You must pay the entire summer housing program rate at the time of application. There are no refunds after payment.
- Double Apartment Rate: $3,843
- Single Apartment Rate: $5,583
- There will be no visitation during the summer term
You will receive an email three to five business days after submitting your application.
The email announcing your approval status will have instructions to pay by credit card.
This is the only form of payment that will be accepted. Payment is due in full and there are no refunds after payment.
You will be emailed specific check in procedures during the month of May.
Yes. If you don't have a roommate, one will be assigned to you. To be assigned to a single room, you must pay a single rate.
No. The dates of stay for ALL summer housing residents are based on FIT's class schedules.
Limited activities are held in the summer. Look for notices on residence hall floors for dates and times of scheduled events.
No; however, there area number of grocery stores and restaurants in the area.
All suites consist of furnished rooms, kitchen, and private bath. Each apartment has a twin bed, desk, armoire, and chest of drawers for each occupant. You must provide your own kitchen supplies, linens, pillows, and blankets.
FIT is a dry campus. Alcohol and/or drugs are prohibited, including paraphernalia.