Students Taking Summer Class at FIT
Summer Housing Dates: June 4, 2022 through August 7, 2022
- You must be at least 18 years old. You must submit proof of age.
- You must be enrolled in at least one FIT class or internship or seminar.
- You must pay the entire summer housing program rate at the time of application. There are no refunds after payment.
How to Apply
You must register for a summer class at FIT. Once registered, you will receive an FIT username and password. You will not be able to apply for housing without this information. To apply please follow the below steps:
- Log into MyFIT
- Open myHousing
- Select shared or single room type from the drop down menu
If you have trouble using MyFIT, contact the IT Help Desk at (212) 217-HELP (4357).
Double Rate: $4,182
Single Rate: $6,499
- There will be no visitation during the summer term
To complete the online orientation, follow these steps:
- Log in to MyFIT
- Click on the Student Services tab
- Click Online Information System
- Click Residential Life
- Click Questionnaire
Applications are made available in April.
Summer residents live in Kaufman Hall, 406 West 31st Street, between Ninth and Tenth Avenues.
Yes. If you don't have a roommate, one will be assigned to you. To be assigned to a single room, you must pay a single rate.
No. The dates of stay for ALL summer housing residents are based on FIT's class schedules.
Limited activities are held in the summer. Look for notices on residence hall floors for dates and times of scheduled events.
No; however, there area number of grocery stores and restaurants in the area.
All suites consist of furnished rooms, kitchen, and private bath. Each apartment has a twin bed, desk, armoire, and chest of drawers for each occupant. You must provide your own kitchen supplies, linens, pillows, and blankets.
FIT is a dry campus. Alcohol and/or drugs are prohibited, including paraphernalia.