Students Taking Summer Class at FIT
Due to the unforeseen circumstances surrounding COVID-19, Summer Housing at FIT has been suspended until further notice.
Dates of Stay: Monday, May 25, 2020 to Friday, August 16, 2020 (9:00AM Departure)
Location: Kaufman Hall at 406 West 31st Street, New York, NY 10001 (between 9th and 10th Avenues)
Rates per Person:
$4,125.00 Shared Bedroom
$6,617.00 Single Bedroom*
*Roommates will be assigned unless you have paid the single rate
- You must submit proof of age; you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled in at least one FIT class/internship/seminar.
- You must pay the entire summer housing program rate at the time of application.
- You must not have been enrolled in FIT residence halls during the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters.
- You must complete online residence hall questionnaire with passing grade.
How to Apply:
You must register for a summer class at FIT. (View summer courses.)
Once registered, you will receive an FIT username and password. You will not be able to apply for housing without this information. To apply please follow the below steps:
- Log into MyFIT
- Select STUDENT tab
- Select Online Information System
- Select Residential Life
- Select "Residential Life" again
- Select "Apply online"
- Select shared or single room type from the drop down menu
Students experiencing difficulties signing in to MyFIT should contact Information Technology Department at (212) 217-HELP (4357).
Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest.
All overnight guests must be pre-registered.
**NO REFUNDS FOR SUMMER HOUSING ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED**