Academic Year Housing
Any full time FIT undergraduate student who wants to join on campus housing but is currently commuting or applying to FIT is eligible to apply for spring semester housing beginning on Monday, November 28, 2022.
To apply for the spring semester:
- Log into your MyFIT and navigate to myHousing
- Click Applications on the left hand navigation panel
- Select “Spring Housing Application 2023”
- Complete the necessary steps
All students who apply for spring semester housing before January 4, 2023 are prioritized a spot in housing. Housing placements will be released on January 13, 2023.
Students who apply after January 4, 2023 will be housed based on availability on a rolling basis.
Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 Housing
All students—whether new/entering OR returning/continuing—must apply for housing each academic year.
- New/entering students are assigned to Alumni, Coed, or Nagler Hall. All three are located on 27th Street.
- Current/returning students are assigned rooms in Kaufman Hall located on 31st Street.