How to Apply for EOP
Complete the FAFSA
It is strongly recommended that you first complete the segment called "FAFSA on the Web Worksheet" before completing and submitting the official FAFSA. By doing so you can prevent making mistakes on your official FAFSA that will delay the processing of your application.
FIT FAFSA Code: 002866
Deadlines to submit your FAFSA are:
- February 1—for those applying for fall admission
- November 1—for those applying for spring admission
If you don't meet the appropriate deadline, you may receive only partial aid and still owe money on your bill—or you may not receive aid at all.
Provide Documentation of Income
You must provide documentation of income within 15 days of request.
- If your parent or guardian was employed in the previous calendar year, they must submit their federal income tax return to Financial Aid Services, located in Dubinsky Center, Room A212A.
- If your parent or guardian did not or will not file a federal income tax return, an Income Statement Form must be completed and submitted to Financial Aid Services. Office. Contact Financial Aid Services at [email protected] or (212) 217-3560 to obtain the form.
Dependent and Independent Students
- If you were employed in the previous calendar year, you must submit your federal income tax return.
- If you were not employed, you must submit the Income Statement Form. Contact Financial Aid Services at [email protected] or (212) 217-3560 to obtain the form.
There are federal guidelines to determine your status. See: Dependency Status
Submit Additional Financial Documentation
Financial Aid Services may request additional financial documentation. If so, you should submit the requested information within 15 days.