- There are three Copiers in the Library, one machine on each Library floor (4th, 5th, and 6th)
- Copiers are accessible during regular Library operating hours. Some floors close at different times, please consult Library Home page for detailed information
- All copiers produce B&W and Color copies
- All copiers are self-service
- Your FIT ID can be used to make copies. Add money to your account at the PHiL machine located on the 5th floor lobby next to E502 (by the Research Services Desk) or make an online deposit.
- Money/Change: The Library does not make change. The PHiL machine will accept $1, $5, $10 & $20 bills. Coins are not accepted.
- Refund Policy: Ask a Lab Monitor for assistance, or go to the Access Services Desk, 5th floor.
Signs denoting the the type of print, paper sizes available, and pricing are posted in front of each copier.
| Print Type
Black & White