1. Connect to the OneSearch Online Catalog. Click on Menu on the upper right hand corner and select Library Card.
2. Log in using your MyFIT credentials (firstname_lastname and password).
3. My Library Card Overview page appears where you can view your checked out items and renew, see your fine and fees, block and messages and manage your Interlibrary Loan/Resource Sharing requests and Hold Requests.
4. You can renew your items by either clicking on Renew All or selecting Loans to renew individual items.
5. Your items are renewed when you see a success confirmation box and a new due date.
If you're having problems renewing your items, it could be you have reached the limit of renewals, the items have been declared lost or there is a hold request. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
If you're having password problems, please contact IT as the Library does not assign passwords.