- Fall 2020 Remote hours are Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm and Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 7pm for Ask the Library (ATL) from Sunday, August 23 - December 23, 2020.
- Winter 2021 Remote hours are Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm and offline (closed) Saturday and Sunday for Ask the Library (ATL) from Monday, January 4 - Friday, January 22, 2021.
- Spring 2021 hours are to be determined.
- The Library's physical space and collections remain closed. Please refer to our Library Services Fall 2020 page for more information regarding available resources.
*Remote encompasses the Library's Ask the Library service, virtual office hours, and synchronous online instructional sessions.
- Ask the Library will be offline (closed) on the following dates:
- Thursday - Saturday, November 26 - 28 (Thanksgiving break)
- Thursday, December 24 - Sunday, January 3 for Winter Recess
- Saturday & Sundays in January (Jan. 9 - 10, Jan 16 - 17)
- Monday, January 18 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Spring Hours begin on Saturday, January 23
Hours are subject to change
last revised: 10/27/2020