Become an active member of the alumni community. Stay in touch. Get involved. Be part of FIT’s future.
Engage with FIT
FIT alumni are everywhere—at every level of the creative industries, making a difference and making their mark in a wide range of fields. Alumni are proud supporters of the college whose professional achievements tell the FIT story wherever they go.
Get in touch and join our growing alumni network. Share your news, job updates, life events, and latest projects. Help us tell the story!
Own a small business? We would love to hear from you! Please connect with us for potential collaborations.
Alumni Advisory Council
The Alumni Advisory Council at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) is a coalition of alumni who represent the voices of the diverse alumni body. The council shapes the future of alumni engagement at FIT through their work in helping to promote and develop various alumni engagement initiatives including encouraging alumni support of FIT as well as informing alumni and the Foundation about issues and actions that advance FIT's growth and development.
Grow With FIT
FIT is changing all the time. From the campus to the curriculum to … there’s always something new. We’re responding to change in the world, and creating change of our own. The future offers exciting possibilities for the college and our students, and we invite you to be part of that evolution.
Alumni are a key part of our community. They’re influential drivers of the creative economy, helping to shape their industries and find solutions to the world’s most pressing issues.
As part of our alumni network, you can make professional and personal connections, advance your career, and even help nurture the next generation of students who are following in your footsteps. Explore the FIT alumni network. Consider volunteering. Mentor and connect with current students. Support social events. Serve as a social media ambassador.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, contact Liz Manalio, Director of Alumni Relations.
Attend alumni events to connect with the alumni community! Events range from social engagements, networking opportunities, panel discussions, museum tours, and more. If you have an idea for an alumni gathering, please reach out!
Looking to make a career change or to network with other alumni?
- Keep us up to date! Share your contact information.
- Follow our social media.
- Continue your education at FIT: The Center for Continuing and Professional Studies offers credit and noncredit courses in fashion, business, design, computer technology, and marketing as well as a range of certificate programs. With short seminars, multi-session courses, and flexible schedules, you can learn at a time and place you can manage and afford.
- Join us for networking opportunities throughout the year. Check out our events page for upcoming dates.
- Schedule an appointment
- As an alumnus of FIT, you have lifelong access to Career Services, including access to career counselors and the career services Job Bank. Schedule an appointment.
- FIT Newsroom is your online connection to what’s going on with the FIT community on campus and beyond. Check out the latest developments, events, feature stories, and more. While you’re there, sign up for Newsroom Direct, a weekly newsletter that brings the latest Newsroom content to your inbox.
- To find out what your fellow alumni are up to, you need to see our colorful, fun, award-winning Hue Magazine and check out episodes of Hue Live.
To find out about opportunities to give to FIT, get in touch with the FIT Foundation.