COVID-10 and Academic-Credit Internships
Career & Internship Fairs
We host career fairs in the Fall and Spring Semesters. The Fall Career & Internship
Fair usually takes place in October, and the Spring Business & Marketing Career Fair
typically occurs in March.
Career Fairs for the 2020-2021 Academic Year
Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fair
Thursday, March 11, 2021
12pm - 3pm
For registration assistance or detailed information email Nadia Peters at [email protected] .
Students and Alumni
All FIT students and alumni are welcome to attend these events. Here are a few suggestions on how to make the most of the career fairs:
- Have your resume reviewed by a CIS counselor
- Attend a CIS workshop
- Log into the CSJB Database
- Click "Events" to view the career fair and research the companies attending
- Apply to the positions listed in the database
- Dress professionally
- Create Your Pitch
- Bring your student ID and multiple copies of your resume for in-person fairs; review Virtual Career Fair info to be posted soon
For more help, make an appointment with a CIS counselor or stop by our office during walk-in hours.