File be There for You
OPC Records Management Newsletter
The Office of Policy and Compliance sends targeted newsletters to the supervisors of each department to help with their records management needs. These communications are accessible to the community through the links below and can be used as a resource to answer questions you may have about records management.
File Be There For You
- Volume 7, February 2023
- Record Custodianship
- Volume 6, December 2022
- You've Got Mail: Email Retention Guidance
- Volume 5, November 2022
- Let's Get Digital: Scanning Records
- Volume 4, October 2022
- If You Don't Use It, You Lose It: Records Disposition
- Volume 3, September 2022
- Retention Intervention: Record Retention Schedules
- Volume 2, May 2022
- What is a Record?
- Volume 1, April 2022
- Records Management Basics
Contact the Records Management Officer at [email protected] for additional information.