Dates of Stay: Monday, May 25, 2015 – Wednesday, July 29, 2015 (9:00AM Departure)
Location: Alumni Hall, 210 West 27th Street, New York, NY 10001
Alumni Hall and the other buildings on 27th street are undergoing a few upgrades. Read more
Rates per Person:
$2,980.00 Shared Bedroom
$4,776.00 Single Bedroom*
*A single in Alumni Hall is a single bedroom within a suite. A Resident paying for a single will share the common area and bathroom with up to two other residents.
- You must submit proof of age; you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled in at least one FIT class/internship/seminar.
- You must pay the entire summer housing program rate at the time of application.
- You must not have been enrolled in FIT residence halls during the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters.
- You must complete online residence hall questionnaire with passing grade.
How to Apply:
You must register for a summer class at FIT. (View summer courses.)
Once registered, you will receive an FIT username and password. You will not be able to apply for housing without this information. To apply please follow the below steps:
- Log into MyFIT
- Select “STUDENT” tab
- Select “Online Information System”
- Select “Residential Life”
- Select "Residential Life" again
- Select "Apply online"
- Select shared or single room type from the drop down menu
Students experiencing difficulties signing in to MyFIT should contact Information Technology Department at 212 217.HELP (4357).
- Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest.
- All overnight guests must be pre-registered.
**NO REFUNDS FOR SUMMER HOUSING ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED**