Program learning outcomes are statements by faculty members that describe the most important things students will know and be able to do when they graduate from a program.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree
Upon graduating from the Visual Presentation and Exhibition Design BFA program, students will be able to:
- develop research techniques including trends analysis, brand review, interviews, and historical study;
- master presentation skills utilizing reports, presentation boards, and multi-media;
- manage the design process for a unique individual project from research, to concept, to final installation;
- create physical and digital models of spaces, displays and details using a variety of materials and software tools;
- develop techniques and methods for the placement and positioning of products and brands;
- complete full fabrication documentation packages, including dimensioned drawings, and material specifications;
- specify and research specialist and material support including lighting, props, and accessories in the development of fully realized displays and exhibitions; and
- create graphic approaches to environmental projects that include type, color, material, and methodology.