Program Type: Exchange
KEA, Copenhagen School of Design and Technology, located in Copenhagen, Denmark, was established in 2008 and focuses on four core fields: Build, Digital, Design and Tech. KEA uses a student centered model that is focused on cross-discipline networking and practical training to nurture career ready professionals upon graduation. Copenhagen is a very bicycle friendly city with magnificent architecture and considered the cultural center of Denmark, with numerous parks and landmarks like the Little Mermaid statue.
- Course Information
- Academic Calendar
- Study Visa
- Health Insurance
- Program Budget
- Application, Instructions and Preparations
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Direct & Interactive Marketing students must obtain academic advisement and approval of the department Chairperson/Advisor.
Direct & Interactive Marketing students will take courses in the Digital Concept Development program.
Fall: Late August - Mid Dec
Spring: Mid Jan - End May
Students are responsible for making their own accommodation arrangements for the duration of their stay. Both on and off-campus is available to students attending KEA.
Students will be required to apply for a Study Visa for the duration of their stay in Denmark. Students are encouraged to carefully review the Study Visa requirements. Supporting documentation will be provided after approval.
FIT requires all students to be covered in the U.S. and internationally for the duration of their study abroad program. Two types of coverage are required:
1. FIT requires students to be covered abroad for the duration of their program. This policy is mandatory, therefore students cannot waive it.
- Coverage abroad: GeoBlue Study Abroad Insurance
*Students will be enrolled and account will be billed before start of program. More detailed information about coverage and claims processes will be provided post-approval.
2. FIT requires students to be covered in the U.S. for the duration of their program. Students may waive the Haylor insurance using the standard waiver process if they already have a U.S. based insurance policy with equal or better coverage.
- Coverage in the US: Haylor Student Health Insurance
A copy of this form may be brought to Financial Aid Services so that a careful review of your program costs may be completed by an assigned financial aid counselor.
See the Scholarships & Financial Aid page.