Program Type: Exchange
Falmouth University (FSA), located in Cornwall, England, is one of the world’s leading international specialist creative universities, with a focus on infusing innovation into technology and science. FSA encourages students to push the boundaries of originality and craftsmanship as they develop their creative identities. Cornwall is synonymous with arts and culture, with a vibrant music and cinema scene and well connected to public transportation.
- Course Information
- Academic Calendar
- Study Visa
- Health Insurance
- Program Budget
- Application, Instructions and Preparations
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Matriculation in a Bachelor's degree program.
- Advertising Design students must apply online and submit a Web portfolio to Prof. Joseph Staluppi (D-319) with 12 pieces of recent work no later than February 15th by 5:00pm. Students must obtain academic advisement and approval of the department Chairperson/Advisor.
- Advertising Design students are eligible during their 7th semester.
Advertising Design students take courses in the Creative Advertising BA (Hons) Programme at FSA.
A detailed Academic Calendar can be viewed on the FSA website.
Students are responsible for making their own accommodation arrangements for the duration of their stay. On and off-campus housing is available at Falmouth University.
US citizens will enter as student visitors and will not require a Study Visa for the duration of their stay in England. All non-US citizens are encouraged to carefully review the Study Visa requirements. Supporting documentation will be provided after approval.
FIT requires all students to be covered in the U.S. and internationally for the duration of their study abroad program. Two types of coverage are required:
1. FIT requires students to be covered abroad for the duration of their program. This policy is mandatory, therefore students cannot waive it.
- Coverage abroad: GeoBlue Study Abroad Insurance
*Students will be enrolled and account will be billed before start of program. More detailed information about coverage and claims processes will be provided post-approval.
2. FIT requires students to be covered in the U.S. for the duration of their program. Students may waive the Haylor insurance using the standard waiver process if they already have a U.S. based insurance policy with equal or better coverage.
- Coverage in the US: Haylor Student Health Insurance
A copy of this form may be brought to Financial Aid Services so that a careful review of your program costs may be completed by an assigned financial aid counselor.
See the Scholarships & Financial Aid page.