WINTER HOUSING 2020
Dates: January 1, 2020 (noon) to Spring 2020 check-in
The following information is subject to change and/or approval of the college.
Applications will be available November 1.
Please sign on MyFIT to apply and pay by December 11, 2019.
Winter Housing Policies
- ONLY residents living in the halls for Fall '19 and Spring '20 qualify for Winter Recess housing.
- Full payment is due upon submission of the Winter housing application.
- NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED.
- Residents are not required to enroll in Winter classes.
Rates are based on Spring 2020 housing assignments (traditional, apartment, or single style rooms):
- Traditional Style Room: $1,054.00
- Apartment Style - Shared Room: $1,215.00
- Apartment Style - Single Room: $2,004.00*
*The winter single rate applies ONLY to residents who are assigned to a single for Fall 2019/Spring 2020. If a roommate is NOT staying for winter, the shared rate would apply.
Please note: Residents who pay for winter housing MUST VACATE THE RESIDENCE HALLS BY 10am on December 17, 2019. ONLY paid winter residents will be allowed to check-in at 12 noon on January 1, 2020.
- EXTENDED VISITATION WILL NOT BE GRANTED DURING RECESS PERIODS.
- Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest. The resident's student account will be billed.
- All other overnight visitation rules and regulations apply.