WINTER HOUSING 2019
Dates: January 1, 2019 (noon) to Spring 2019 check-in
The following information is subject to change and/or approval of the college.
Applications will be available November 1.
Please sign on MyFIT to apply and pay by December 11, 2018.
Winter Housing Policies
- ONLY residents living in the halls for Fall 18 and Spring 19 qualify for Winter Recess housing.
- Full payment is due upon submission of the Winter housing application.
- NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED.
- Residents are not required to enroll in Winter classes.
Rates are based on spring 2019 housing assignments (traditional, apartment, or single style rooms):
- Traditional Style Room: $1,047.00
- Apartment Style - Shared Room: $1,207.00
- Apartment Style - Single Room: $1,991.00*
*The winter single rate applies ONLY to residents who are assigned to a single for Fall 2018/Spring 19. If a roommate is NOT staying for winter, the shared rate would apply.
Please note: Residents who pay for winter housing MUST VACATE THE RESIDENCE HALLS BY 10am on December 20, 2018. ONLY paid winter residents will be allowed to check-in at 12 noon on January 1, 2019.
- EXTENDED VISITATION WILL NOT BE GRANTED DURING RECESS PERIODS.
- Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest. The resident's student account will be billed.
- All other overnight visitation rules and regulations apply.