*The application is closed as we have reached max capacity for the summer.
Dates of Stay: Saturday, June 24, 2017 to Friday, July 21, 2017 (9AM Departure)
Location: Coed Hall at 230 West 27th Street, New York, NY 10001
Rates (per Person):
$1,649.00 Shared Bedroom
$2,918.00 Single Bedroom*
**Roommates will be assigned unless you have paid the single rate
Eligibility: To qualify, you must
- Be 18 years old to apply for housing
- Be enrolled in the ESL Program prior to applying for housing
- Pay the entire ESL housing rate at the time of application
- Complete orientation questionnaire with a passing grade
How to apply:
- Log into MyFIT
- Choose STUDENT tab
- Select Online Information System
- Select Residential Life
- Select "Residential Life" again
- Select "Apply online"
- Select shared or single room type from the drop down menu
Students experiencing difficulties signing in to MyFIT should contact the Information Technology Department at 212 217 HELP (4357).
Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest
All overnights must be pre-registered.
**NO REFUNDS FOR SUMMER HOUSING ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED**