Students who are currently living on campus for Fall 2019 do not need to submit an application for Spring 2020.
Limited spaces are available for students requesting housing for Spring 2020 semester only. Applications will be available November 1, 2019.
- To access the housing application if you are newly accepted to the school, your tuition deposit must be received by the Bursar’s Office. Allow 1-2 business days for Bursar’s to process tuition deposit process before accessing the housing application system. The online housing application is available through MyFIT. Log in using your FIT username and password.
- This application is ONLY for Spring 2020 semester. Applicants wishing to apply for Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 academic year housing must re-apply during the housing lottery for current/returning students.
- Highest priority will be given to full-time matriculated undergraduate students. Students must maintain 12 or more credits semester to be eligible.
- A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required when you submit your housing application. This is not an additional fee and will be credited towards your total housing charges.
- Applicants will be notified of their housing status starting December 1, 2019 and room/roommate assignments will be available on MyHousing beginning January 7, 2020.
- All communication is sent to student’s FIT email account.