ONLINE APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE
MAY 4, 2018 AT 1:00 PM EST
APPLYING FOR HOUSING
- To access the housing application: You must be accepted to the college AND your tuition deposit must be received by the Bursar's Office. Allow 1-2 days to process before accessing the housing application system. Remember that FIT business offices are closed on weekends and holidays.
- Housing applications will be processed in the order in which they are received until all spaces are filled.
- Once spaces are filled, housing will be awarded as it becomes available. Learn more about the waitlist.
- Housing contracts are binding for the 2018-2019 academic year. Exceptions include:
- December graduates
- One-semester exchange students
- College-approved Study Abroad programs
Before May 4, complete the following to ensure access to the housing application:
- Make sure you are able to log in to MyFIT with your FIT username and password. (Click here for MyFIT login instructions.) If you require additional assistance, please contact TechHelp.
- Check that your debit/credit card has the required funds available to complete the application. A non-refundable $500 credit card deposit is required.
- Remember that emergency contact information must be included in order to submit your application. Please have names and phone numbers readily available.
- If you are receiving a “500 Error – Internal Server Error” when attempting to access links inside MyFIT - Please read IT's post about how to rectify the issue
HOUSING APPLICATION PROCESS
- Log-in to MyFIT
- Click Student Tab > Scroll down to Housing/Residential Life > Click MyHousing > Choose “Apply Online” > Select "New/Entering Student: Academic Year Housing".
- A non-refundable $500 credit card deposit is required
- FAQs about the housing application can be found here.
- Applicants will receive an email with their confirmed housing or waitlisted status within 2 business days.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Applicants with confirmed housing