How to add and drop Precollege courses using Flexible Registration
Log in: Go to the registration screen for the program you're interested in by selecting REGISTER NOW
- Enter your FIT Student ID Number: (@xxxxxxxxx)
- Enter your Password: Pin# 6-digit date of birth MMDDYY unless you've reset it.
Once logged in:
- Select the 'Manage Registration' tab
- First, you will withdraw from the course you wish to drop by selecting the 'Action' menu next to the course and choosing 'WEB DROP'. Then press SAVE/UPDATE on the bottom of the screen
- To add the desired course select the 'Schedule Builder' tab
- Select semester on top of the page to view the courses
- Drag and drop the desired course into your schedule and select 'Register'
- Complete the Registration steps
Your new course will now appear in your 'Manage Registration' tab.
How TO change A class if the program has already started?
Students who wish to change classes after the start of the first day of class can do so in-person in the Precollege Office. The office is located in SR10. Students are allowed to change classes up until the end of the second day of class. Thereafter, no changes will be permitted.