Policy No. EM0012
The advertising, marketing, or merchandising of credit cards to students on the campus of the Fashion Institute of Technology is strictly prohibited, except as provided in this document. In 2005, the FIT Board of Trustees approved this college policy regarding the marketing and selling of credit cards on FIT Property.
Who Should Read This Policy
- All members of the FIT community (administrators, faculty, staff, students and visitors)
- Third parties
- Responsible Administrator(s): Vice President, Enrollment Management and Student Success
- Responsible Office(s): Enrollment Management and Student Success; and Communications and External Relations
- Issued: 2005; Last Reviewed: July 2014
- Contacts: Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Success; Vice President for Communications and External Relations
View Official Policy
EM0012, Credit Card Marketing (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.