Policy No. CR004
Advertising is defined as paid placements in print, broadcast, website, social media and search engines purchased to promote the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) brand and image, the College’s academic programs and events, the Museum at FIT, employment opportunities at the College or to acknowledge the contributions of supporters and partners in the industry. Any division or department seeking to place advertising is required to consult directly with Communications and External Relations (CER), with the exception of employee recruitment advertising placed by Human Resources (HR).
Who Should Read This Policy
- Anyone on behalf of the College who is considering purchasing and placing advertising for any purpose, other than employee recruitment.
- Responsible Administrator(s): Vice President for Communications and External Relations
- Responsible Office(s): Communications and External Relations
- Implementation History: Issued June 2015
- Contact(s): Assistant Vice President Communications and External Relations
View Official Policy
CR004, Advertisement Purchasing and Placement (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.