- Open studio and darkroom are only for students currently majoring in photography. If you stop attending your photography classes, we will assume you are withdrawing and revoke your privileges.
- Using FIT equipment or facilities for paid work is strictly prohibited. Any student doing so will lose their equipment and facilities privileges for the remainder of the semester.
- The open studio schedule changes from semester to semester depending on class schedules and staffing. Please check here for the most up-to-date schedule. We make every effort to provide as much open studio time as possible. Due to scheduling issues, studio time will not always be available.
- Please respect the technician on duty during open studio.
- Please do not close the studio doors (this is a request from the college). If you need privacy for your shoot, use V flats to close off your area.
- If you want to do a full day shoot, you must submit a proposal and have it approved prior to requesting a studio space.
- It is your responsibility to return the studio area to the standard classroom arrangement. Desks and anything else placed into the hallway must be returned to the studio room before you leave campus. If you fail to do so, your open studio privileges will be revoked.
- Current Open Studio Schedule (opens a Google doc in a new window/tab)
|open studio equipment must be returned||8:45 pm|
|class equipment must be returned||9 pm|
|computer lab door locked||9 pm|
|classroom doors locked||9 pm|
|last equipment check out||3:30 pm|
|open studio equipment returned||4:40 pm|
|doors locked||5 pm|