Moderator: Chrissie Lam, Senior Concept Designer, American Eagle Outfitters and Founder, The Supply Change
- Richa Agarwal, Project Leader for BRAC Aaron or Susan Davis, President and CEO of BRAC USA
- Mary Ellen Iskenderian, President and CEO, Women's World Banking
- Craig A. Leavitt, CEO, kate spade new york
- Deborah Lloyd, President and Chief Creative Officer, kate spade new york
- Benjamin Stone, President and CEO, Indego Africa
The panel will discuss and examine the challenges to empower low-income women and improve their quality of life through the lens of the international fashion industry from three different perspectives: access to financial services, access to markets, and financial education / capacity building.
Sponsored by the International Trade and Marketing for the Fashion Industry Department.