If you need help doing research for class assignments, finding information, or navigating your way through the Library's web site, you can reach us
- In Person The Research Services Desk is on the 5th floor of the Library; see Library hours.
- By Phone: Call the Research Services Desk at 212 217.4400. Available during Library hours.
- Ask the Library by Email, chat, or text message.
- Request a One on One Research Help appointment (current FIT students and employees only)
- Visitors and FIT alumni/former FIT students : See Visit the Library for details about using library services on site (by appointment only).
- Don't forget to check our FAQs, Q&As ,and research guides (specific topic or course oriented).
The Library produces a number of guides to help you with your research, which you can access online.