If you need help doing research for class assignments, finding information or navigating your way through the Library's web site, you have several ways to get in touch with us for assistance.
- In Person The Research Services Desk is on the 5th floor of the Library; see Library hours.
- Phone: Call the Research Services Desk at 212 217.4400. Available during Library hours.
- Ask the Library by Email, chat, or text message.
- Request a One on One Research Help appointment (current FIT students and employees only)
- Visitors/Alumni: See Visit the Library for details.
- Don't forget to check our FAQs, Q&As ,and research guides (specific topic or course oriented).
The Library produces a number of guides to help you with your research, which you can access online.