Goodman Resource Center, 4th floor
Lana Bittman, Assistant Professor,
Head of Electronic & Serials Resources
- Newspapers and Periodicals: 450 current and 1,000+ historical titles focusing on fashion,
business, interior design, graphic design and marketing industries, and a wide variety
of trade and glossy magazines
- Periodicals by Title & Subject Research Guide for complete holdings
- Look Books: fashion photography books published for buyer use, comprised of images of runway looks for specific collections
- Store Catalogs: product and price listings from various retail outlets
- Forecasting Services: intended for use by professionals in the fashion and design industries. Use of current
forecasts are restricted to FIT faculty and students; the historical forecast archive
is available to students and external researchers by appointment only.
- StyleCat: search for periodicals titles in our library catalog
- Periodicals by Title & Subject : includes subject, start & end dates, frequency, location, and description of intended audience
- Forecasting Services: print & online services
- FIT faculty may request instruction classes for their forecast classes here.