Goodman Resource Center, 4th floor, Room E436
Lana Bittman, Assistant Professor, Head of Electronic and Serials Resources
- Newspapers and Periodicals: 450 current and 1,000+ historical titles focusing on fashion,
business, interior design, graphic design and marketing industries, and a wide variety
of trade and glossy magazines.
- Periodicals by Title & Subject Research Guide for complete holdings
- Look Books: fashion photography books published for buyer use, comprised of images of runway looks for specific collections
- Store Catalogs: product and price listings from various retail outlets
- Forecasting Services: intended for use by professionals in the fashion and design industries. Use of current forecasts are restricted to FIT faculty and students; the historical forecast archive is available to students and external researchers by appointment only.
- FIT faculty may request instruction classes for their forecast classes