1. All necessary and reasonable medical expenses related to your injury. For example:
- Doctors visits
- Hospital stay
Except in emergencies, all specialists, consultants, x-rays, diagnostic testing, physical or occupational therapy and surgery must be authorized by PMA if more than $500.
- Prescription/ Express Scripts
PMA is partnered with Express Scripts, a nationwide leader in workers' compensation
pharmacy benefits management. With 20 years of expertise in workers' compensation,
Express Scripts has significant resources to meet the needs of injured workers. In
concert with Express Scripts, PMA provides FIT's injured workers with many beneficial
- Pharmacy network with over 60,000 retail pharmacies
- A home delivery pharmacy program
- 24/7 contact center for your injured workers pharmacy questions and concerns
- Streamlined prior authorization process
Pharmacy Benefits Program:
- Workers who become injured will receive from PMA an Express Scripts First Fill Card
- Express Scripts Patient Care: Tel. (800) 945-5951
2. Reimbursement for lost wages. Please contact the Office of Human Resources at (212) 217-3650 for more information.
3. Permanent Injury: In the case of a serious and permanent injury, you may be entitled to receive permanent disability benefits. If you have any questions regarding eligibility, you should call the PMA Customer Service Center at (800) 476-2669.