TIP: Your Servicer’s loan calculator will give you the best monthly repayment estimate
because they have your federal loan information. So, create a login and password for their
website and use their calculator.
Some servicers have a Grace Period calculator. It calculates how much you would save if you can pay all or some of your accrued interest before going into repayment.
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Estimator (it is more accurate if you log in with your FSA ID)
- Federal Loan Consolidation Calculator:
- Private student loan lenders may also have repayment calculators. Go to your lender’s site and see what is available!
- Budgeting Calculator: Where is Your Money Going?
- Savings Calculator: See How Your Money Grows!