- Licensee shall provide liability insurance coverage in the amount of $2,000,000 per occurrence (not aggregate) that names the SFC and the college as additional insureds.
- Licensee shall not permit room capacities to be exceeded.
- For the use of the Katie Murphy Amphitheatre, Morris W. and Fannie B. Haft Theater, or other facilities as determined necessary by the SFC, licensee shall be charged for the services of an on-site SFC production manager or technical staff to oversee load-in and load-out, rehearsals, and the event.
- Licensee shall not operate FIT equipment. Equipment leased by the SFC for the benefit of the licensee will be operated by SFC production/technical staff, and the cost of such equipment and services will be charged to licensee.
- Equipment brought onto the college by the licensee will be operated by licensee under the supervision of SFC production/technical staff.
- Licensee shall request technical support or equipment a minimum of two weeks prior to the event. Requests received after this time are subject to availability and will not be guaranteed.
- Licensee shall use only the approved caterer of the SFC.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the Morris W. and Fannie B. Haft Theater or Katie Murphy Amphitheatre. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted without prior written approval of the SFC.
- Licensee shall not make alterations to the premises. Licensee shall not use tape, nails, tacks, or screws on any surface of the premises.
- Licensee shall obtain the SFC's approval for all scenic elements and decorations prior to installation.
- Licensee shall not permit hazardous materials, combustibles, fuel, candles, or pyrotechnics on the premises.
- Fire exits, any portion of sidewalks, entries, vestibules, hallways, elevators, or ways of access to public utilities shall be kept clear.
- Licensee shall not use the logo of the SFC or the college in any printed materials.
- Signs, advertisements, show bills, posters, cards, or flyers shall not be posted on the premises without the prior approval of the SFC.
- Audio recording or video broadcasting of the event is not permitted without the prior approval of the SFC.
- Licensee shall pay for security services provided by and under the control and supervision of the college.
Payment for space, estimated labor charges & equipment is due upon signing of the license agreement. Space is not guaranteed until signed contracts and payment for space are received. Payment for space is not transferable and not refundable. If additional labor and equipment are required beyond the estimated amount, then it will be billed after the event is complete. Payments for additional charges are due upon receipt of the invoice. Payment by credit card is preferred.
Cancellation or postponement of the event by licensee may be considered by the SFC as breach of the License Agreement. Fees paid by licensee are not transferable and not refundable. In the event that charges and fees due to the SFC are not paid as specified, SFC may terminate the agreement.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Environmental Health and Safety regulations and guidelines are strictly enforced by FIT. FIT's Office of Environmental Health and Safety will review and approve client requirements prior to the event to ensure compliance.
Smoking is strictly prohibited on the FIT campus.