Become a Student Representative on FIT's Diversity Council
The President’s Diversity Council has developed a new framework for student involvement. We are seeking five student leaders to serve on the Diversity Council for 2018-2019. All council members attend monthly meetings and participate on subcommittees.
What does a student representative do?
- lead and participate in a FIT Student Government Club
- attend Diversity Council meetings
- participate on one of the sub-committees of the council
- represent student voices on the council
- serve as liaisons to student organizations
- assist in council activities and/or events
- participate on the FIT Student Government Diversity Club
What to Expect
- You will attend Diversity Council meetings once a month on either Tuesday or Wednesday.
- You will join one of the council’s subcommittees, which include: Academics, Diversity Grants and Events, Strategic Planning, Marketing and Communications.
HOW TO APPLY
All submissions will be kept by the Diversity Council, unless discussed and agreed upon.