Career Services works with current students, graduates, the FIT community and employers
in order to assist our students in developing the career skills they need to choose
a career, find employment and manage their career. Our students and graduates are
knowledgeable about the industry and passionate about their career, and are focused
There are a number of different ways to connect with our students and graduates, including:
- Meet with career counselors to discuss how we can partner with you
- List your full time, part time and freelance paid opportunities in our Career Services Job Bank (CSJB)
- Attend a Career & Internship Fair to recruit for multiple full time paid positions and credited internships
- Participate in our On-Campus Recruitment Program to interview prospective grads on campus for multiple full time positions
- Participate in Tabling to recruit for multiple seasonal full time and part sales positions
Career counselors are available to meet with you to discuss your hiring needs, develop
brand awareness amongst our students, build a relationship with FIT and determine
how Career Services can partner with you to accomplish your goals.
The CSJB is a free online job posting service viewed by FIT students and alumni. We post your opportunities for full-time, part-time, freelance and temporary work. Your posting has the potential of being viewed by hundreds of students and alumni. Please note that we do not accept listings from employment agencies. To register to use the CSJB go to: https://career-fit-csm.symplicity.com/employers and click on the Register button.
Each fall Career Services hosts a Career Fair which gives employers the opportunity to meet FIT students and graduates for full-time, part-time, freelance and paid jobs and internship positions. You will also be able to educate our students about your company, products and services.
In the spring of each year we welcome you to participate in our On-Campus Recruitment
program. Career Services will market your company and full-time career opportunities
to our graduating students and schedule your first round of interviews at FIT. This
program helps you to simplify the process of hiring new graduates.
To get started, please call us at (212) 217-3000. We look forward to working with you.