Applying for a Bachelor’s Degree
If you are currently enrolled in an FIT AAS degree program and wish to continue for a bachelor's degree at FIT, you must first complete a graduation application.
- Spring semester — October 1
- Fall semester — January 1
You will complete a bachelor's degree application by following the steps below:
- Log in to MyFIT and click the “Admissions Application Status” link.
- Select either “1-Fall Bachelor Application” or “2-Spring Bachelor Application” from the drop down and click “Continue.” Please note applications are only available the first day of registration for the term prior to your application term. So, Fall 2017 will not be open until registration starts for Spring 2017.
- Select a Term and click “Fill Out Application.”
- Click "Name.” This will already be filled out and should NOT be changed. Click “Continue.”
- "First Address and Phone" will already be filled out and should NOT be changed. Click “Continue.”
- Select your first choice major from the "Planned Course of Study" drop down. Should you not be eligible for your first choice, you will be contacted regarding other options. Click “Continue.”
- If the program that you selected is correct, click “Continue.”
- Click “Application is Complete.”
- Read the Admissions Agreement and click “I agree to the terms.”
- Your application will be processed within 24 business hours.
Applicants to the Fashion Design in Milan or Fashion Business Management in Florence bachelor's programs must complete a second application through the Office of International Programs.
Applying for a Change of Major
If you are currently enrolled in an FIT degree program and wish to be considered for a different major,
- Email your request to email@example.com
- Include your name, FIT student ID number, new major and semester you wish to be considered for
- Application Deadlines:
Spring semester — October 1
Fall semester — January 1