skip to con tent

In this section

Transfer Students


If you have taken English composition at another college and FIT has given you transfer credit for EN 121, you do not need to take the SAT/ACT exam.

However, if you have not taken English composition (a three-credit writing course) at another college, you must submit SAT or ACT scores before you can register for the appropriate English or Educational Skills course in which you are placed.

Please click here to see details about placement into English and Educational Skills courses.

Arithmetic and Algebra

Please click here to see exemptions.