The CIC: A Valuable Resource for Students, Alumni, and Industry
At the Career and Internship Center (CIC), a team of experienced counselors, along
with knowledgeable and friendly support staff, offer a range of services that help
students and alumni compete effectively in today's global marketplace, match students
and graduates with jobs and internships that suit their interests, abilities, and
goals, and bring employers together with prospective employees.
CIC counselors with expertise in industry and the rapidly changing job market not only help in finding the right job or internship, they provide career-planning skills needed throughout life. Whether its a first job, professional advancement, or a new career direction, the CIC offers information, counseling, and other services to help ensure success.
Whether you're about to graduate, just beginning your FIT education, or anywhere in between, the CIC can help you plan your future, with:
- self-assessment to identify your interests, personality traits, and life and career goals
- resume development
- job search
- online job bank
- internship preparation and placement
- career counseling and advising
Since career planning is a lifelong process, the CIC offers:
- lifetime job search support
- online database with job listings updated daily
- individual assistance from an FIT career counselor
Employers benefit from their relationship with the CIC through:
- on-campus recruitment events
- job and internship fairs
- company information sessions
- access to a pool of well prepared interns and/or highly qualified potential employees
When you're ready to plan your future, come see us!