When developing or revising courses or programs, keep in mind the FIT Curricular Calendar.
For information on Academic Calendars, see Guidelines for Academic Calendars
For information on assignment of credit hours, please review FIT's Assignment of Credit Hours policy.
For information on establishing an Articulation Agreement, see Steps for Establishing an Articulation Agreement.
SUNY Policy Documents on Curriculum
- Credit/Hour Policy
- SUNY Links to Resources
- SUNY Guide to Academic Program Planning (.pdf)
- SUNY Forms for Academic Program Planning
- General Education Requirements (.pdf)
- General Education Learning Outcomes (.pdf)
- Additional General Education Requirements Information
- General Education Dashboards
- SUNY Mobility Dashboard
- SUNY Textbooks Access Procedures
Middle States Reference Documents on Accreditation
- Verification of Compliance with Accreditation-Relevant Federal Regulations (.pdf)
- FIT 2012 Self-Study
- FIT Statement of Accreditation Status
- Middle States Training Videos
National Association of Schools of Art and Design