There are three types of digital curricular forms that you will use when proposing a new course, editing a course, or editing a program. Below is a list of curricular actions and their corresponding digital form.
Access to CourseLeaf:
CourseLeaf is not administered by the Information Technology (IT) department. For access to the CourseLeaf system, contact Johanna Wilson in the office of Faculty and Academic Program Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Propose a new course
- Amend a course of study
- Change course name
- Change prerequisites/co-requisites
- Change hours/credits
- Online delivery of a course
- Add General Education designation
- Designate a course an elective, or required
- Change a course description in the catalog
- Deactivate a course
- Change the degree’s curriculum sequence
- Move a course from one semester to another
- Drop a course from a major
- Add a course to a major
- Change name of degree program
- Change name of department
- Deactivate a degree program
- Add a minor
- Update a minor
- Reactivate a previously deactivated course
- Change a course prefix
- Offer a special topic elective
- Add or remove a bridge course to a major
- Update the text below the semester-by-semester grid on a catalog major page
For information on how to edit or propose a new course or edit a program, log in to MyFIT and follow the Curriculum Forms link for curriculum resources and training information.
If you are a faculty member who needs to have title or credentials updated in the Undergraduate or Graduate catalog, please complete the following form for Human Resources:
Once the information submitted is verified by HR, we may update the catalog(s) to reflect the change.