How to Apply
1. Mail an official translated high school transcript to:
IEL at FIT, Fashion Institute of Technology
227 West 27th Street, Room B602
New York, NY 10001-5992
Submit an official high school transcript to World Education Services for review and translation. Visit www.WES.org/fit for instructions.
2. Complete and submit the online IEL application form, including the required essay, by November 15, 2014.
3. Submit a $50 (U.S.) application fee according to the instructions on the application form.
You will be notified of acceptance into the program within a few days.
If you are accepted to the program, you must complete the following by December 1, 2014.
1. Provide a nonrefundable $150 (U.S.) deposit.
2. Provide immunization records according to FIT Health Services guidelines.
3. Submit the completed the IEL International Student Financial Statement and supporting documentation.
4. Submit a copy of the biographical page of your passport.
5. Either provide proof of health insurance or be prepared to purchase a student health insurance plan through FIT.
FIT reserves the right to request additional financial information and reject students who do not demonstrate an adequate level of proficiency in English.