WINTER HOUSING 2015
DATES: JANUARY 4, 2015 (12:00 NOON) TO SPRING 2015 CHECK-IN
The following information is subject to change and/or approval of the college.
Applications will be available online by November
Winter Housing Policies:
- ONLY residents living in the halls for Fall ’14 and Spring ’15 qualify for Winter Recess housing.
- Full payment is due upon submission of the Winter housing application.
- NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT IS SUBMITTED.
- Residents are not required to enroll in Winter classes.
Rates are based on spring ’15 housing assignments – Traditional, Apartment, or Single style rooms:
- Traditional Style Room: $651.00
- Apartment Style - Shared Room: $755.00
- Apartment Style - Single Room: $1,236.00*
*The winter “single” rate applies ONLY to residents who are assigned to a single for Fall ’14/Spring ’15. If a roommate is NOT staying for winter, the “shared” rate would apply.
Please note: Residents who pay for winter housing MUST VACATE THE RESIDENCE HALLS BY December 19, 2014. ONLY paid winter residents will be allowed to check-in at 12 noon on January 4, 2015.
- EXTENDED VISITATION WILL NOT BE GRANTED DURING RECESS PERIODS.
- Residents will be charged $10 per person, per overnight guest. The resident’s student account will be billed.
- All other overnight visitation rules and regulations apply.