Services for Faculty
Register Now for our latest SHARP Faculty Workshop!
The Faculty Toolbox - Sept 24 at 1:00 & Sept 25 at 2:00
Learn how to embed the Library in your Angel course shell with quality resources, tutorials, and search widgets
Our Faculty Liaison Program provides a dialogue between librarian's and classroom faculty by defining a primary contact within the Library for each academic department, advocating for increased support for the curriculum, collaborating in support of curricular initiatives, promoting library services and resources to the FIT community, and informing the collection development needs in subject areas. In other words, if you have a question or need related to the library contact your Liaison. See brochure for contact list.Research Guides, one-on-one consultations, and librarians embedded in the classroom.
- Faculty Toolbox
- Library Instructional Program Brochure
- Request Instruction, Orientations, and Tours
- ACRL Information Literacy Competencies Standards
- Information Competencies for Students in Design Disciplines
- Reserve Materials – Placing Items on Reserve
- Library Materials Purchase Requests
- Interlibrary Loan
- Forecasting and Trend Services
- Reserve the Forecasts Room.
The FIT Digital Image Library is an Internet-based digital repository database of approximately 23,000 digital images intended for both research and instructional use by FIT students and faculty. For questions regarding FITDIL and its use in the classroom, contact Jana Duda, Technology Services Manager, 212 217.4375, email@example.com.