The School of Graduate Studies:
- provides accessible, student-centered graduate education in the specialized fields of art, design, business, and technology;
- instills in its students the expertise and confidence to make significant, creative contributions to their professional environments;
- fosters leadership and innovative thinking through scholarship, research, and professional development;
- facilitates cross-disciplinary opportunities for its students and faculty;
- acts as an interdisciplinary center of academic and creative excellence that anticipates the evolving needs of the communities, industries, and institutions it serves;
- strengthens global educational partnerships by way of curricular innovation and faculty and student exchange.